Built to outlast, this hard-wearing and corrosion resistant steel direct mount ring has a lifespan that is measured in years not months.
- Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention.
- Attaches as part of the RF Cinch system (using common Park BBT-22 bottom bracket tool) - allowing to switch between DM rings/spiders with ease.
- Hard-wearing steel with a corrosion inhibiting coating.
- Offers indentical chainlines to existing aluminum chainrings and can be "flipped".
- Compatible for 9, 10, 11 and 12 speed*.
- Colour: Black.
- Built For: XC / Trail / AM / DH.
- Weight: 158g (32T), 146g (30T), 135g (28T).
- Compatible With: Race Face cranks with CINCH System Interface.
- Size: 32T, 30T, 28T.